Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Failure as an Aspiring Writer

This week I've come down with some kind of awful illness, consisting of the usual sore throat, ears, and runny nose. While contemplating what to do with my bedridden time, I thought, "I'll take a look at my blog."
  
I became deeply ashamed of myself when I discovered that my last blog post was from Thanksgiving. I decided it was almost blasphemous to all writers to even consider myself an aspiring author of any kind! I mean more than two months since my last post! However, I've been writing outside of the internet via old school tools such as pen and paper ;) I did decide that it's time to take a step towards the twenty first century and blog more regularly. At least twice a week :)

I'm an "on-the-go" type of person so being knocked down with a virus really doesn't suit my fancy, but it has given me time to catch up what's going on in the world, not much good of course, and another great thing...sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Casey! I am so sad that you are sick!!! That is awful! I hope you feel better real soon. I know what you mean about not posting. It is so easy to forget about!

    ReplyDelete