Friday, November 19, 2010

First Blog Post Ever!

So...this is my very first blog post!

I'm so excited to begin this blog because as an aspiring writer, I need to be consistent in putting my thoughts out in the form of written word whether it be on paper or virtual alternatives : )

I'm pretty much just a girl with a dream and as corny as that sounds it's the truth. If you know me, you know that I'm kinda corny. If you don't know me, well I'm just plain sorry ; p Honestly though, if I could tell you one thing about me it's that my biggest goal is simply to be content with whatever life I lead. This goal consists of walking the path God is laying for my life and following wherever that may take me. Whether to the streets of Antigua where I'll write stories to be published in National Geographic, or to the farmlands of my tiny town called Elkton in the thumb of Michigan, I'll be more than glad to simply live.

2 comments:

  1. Casey! You are my lovely roommate, and for those of you who do not have the privilege to know you.. well they just luck out because you are an amazing young woman. I just feel so blessed to spend my time here in college growing with you, and just laughing and living life. I could not have asked for a better roommate, and whether we live together, or your stuck in Elkton, I'll love you no matter what :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about blogging is important as an aspiring writer. It's going to be hard to keep up with it and do everything else that needs to be done. I know you can do it and welcome you to the world of Blog!

    ReplyDelete